Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Music Keeps Us Sane



I don’t know about you but music is a big part of my life. Not in a sense where I play it or sing for people (trust me, you don’t want me to), but in a sense that I always have it on - when I’m driving Fiona, in my office at work, woding at the box, taking a shower, getting ready in the morning, cleaning my apartment, etc. Music has always been a big mood changer for me. When I’m feeling stressed & working on a deadline, I change my playlist to something more easy listening – I can’t concentrate if I have Nicki Minaj in my ear. If you follow me on any of the social media websites, you’ve noticed that I share links to songs that make my #favorites list. Yes, One Direction has made that list many times – I am not ashamed!

Here’s my top 5:

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do


 Maroon 5 - Sugar


The Weeknd - Earned It



Nick Jonas - Numb



Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs