Monday, March 30, 2015

Quest Love



It’s time to get excited! I have some awesome news to share. If you haven’t heard of Quest bars or Quest Nutrition you’ve obviously been living under a rock – so allow me to pull you into the daylight. Quest Nutrition is popular for their protein bars & if I’m being honest, I didn’t know they even existed until a friend of mine brought them into my world of snacking. Thanks, Amanda! =) Not only does Quest make amazing protein bars (I’m telling you they will change your life) but they’ve also created the greatest thing since sliced cheese – Quest Nutrition Cravings. The only current option is their Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups:

Already sold? Click here

Do we really need any other option though? I’m sure they’ll come up with so much more but I’m absolutely giddy about these & I just can’t stand it! I’ve always been a sucker for anything chocolate & peanut butter. Reese’s are the first thing I reach for when I’m wanting sweets & then sadness immediately follows once I’ve eaten them all.

Once these were introduced to me I went out & bought my own stash. My friend, Kristen, is the one that I can thank for that; she also did something that day that’s just unheard of…she shared her peanut butter cups with me. I was just as shocked as you are. “You have to try these, Dani; there’s two…one for me & one for you”, she said. Obviously I’m grateful for the sharing, but deep down I was saying to myself that there was no way I would be sharing these with anyone. In case you didn’t know, Dani doesn’t share food. 

After visiting Quest’s website, I came across their other snacking options - chips. On top of being a sucker for sweets, I also love Lay’s sour cream & onion potato chips. When I spotted these beauties, I just about drooled on my shirt:


 Already sold? Click here

Do yourself a favor & click over to Quest’s website & checkout the “Nutrition Facts” on their products, I promise that you will be pleasantly surprised. =)

So now that I’ve shared the great news aren’t you just as excited as I am?!?!

Happy snacking!


post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs