Friday, January 2, 2015

Down for the Count

For the past 5 days I've been fighting a stomach bug. Being short staffed at work due to others being ill hasn't really helped my healing process. I'm sure you'll agree that being less than 100% & working while you feel that way just sucks. Totally sucks. It makes it even worse when you deal with the public, which I do. My patience for people is minimal & practically non-existent when I'm sick. Instead of being in bed resting, covered in warm fuzzy blankets & sleeping my life away, I'm listening to an idiot on the other end of the line feeding me attitude about something I couldn't care less about. I'm sure you'll also agree that during this time of feeling crappy & possibly collapsing any minute - everything that can go wrong does go wrong. It ends up being the worst day ever. I had several days like that this week. Unfortunately. Thankfully it's finally the weekend & I can try to kick whatever this bug is that's still holding on for dear life. Maybe I'll even get to step foot in my box (a/k/a gym) again. Having several crappy days in a row & not being able to work out pent up frustration can do some damaging things, at least for me it can. Working out helps me keep my sanity & you all should be very thankful for that. =P
Alright, enough venting. To end, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year - I hope 2015 brings you health, wealth & happiness. =)

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs